DIVE TRIP 7
DIVE TRIP #1
DIVE TRIP #2
DIVE TRIP #3
1. Participants must provide personal hunting equipment for tournament, no exceptions.
2. Participants must participate in a minimum of 5 Tournament Trips to be eligible for Grand Prizes.
3. Adhere to all FWC rules and regulations with a current Florida Fishing License on your person.
4. Responsible behavior and good hunting acumen is mandatory. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from the Tournament. You are personally responsible for any injuries or damage as a result of your actions.
5. Each participant is responsible for fines due to illegal activities, payable to MD Police and FWC. You also acknowledge responsibility to a non-refundable $100 donation to a marine conservation nonprofit of our choice, should you not adhere to FWC Rules and regulations.
6. A Minimum Certification of Advanced Open Water is required to participate.
7. Boat and Spearfishing Waivers must be completed prior to boarding the charter in order to participate.
8. Proof of Spearfishing, Lobstering, and Lionfish is required to participate. We reserve the right to refuse entry for any participant for failure to provide.
9. Measuring and weighing will be done by the tournament organizer on the return back to the dock. There will be two people assigned by divers Paradise to take care of this.
10. The tournament has 12 dates , if you sign for 10 dives you’ll get 2 dives for free.
11. If weather becomes an issue, the Tourney will be scheduled to another Saturday.
12. Four groups of 5 people will drift dive. Every group MUST carry a dive flag
13. Minimum Weight for the heaviest fish: 2 pounds
14. Have Fun, play fair, and Dive Dive Dive!
Failure to comply to these rules will result in a three strike penalty.
Verbal warning and fine.
Suspension from 1 of the Dives that you have already signed and payed for and fine.
Ban from the Tournament an loose all the entries that have been pre payed
Infractions are taken seriously and swift action will be taken. We reserve the right to expel persons in violation due to severity of infraction
NO REFUNDS OR RESCHEDULES WILL BE MADE FOR PREPAID TRIPS IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT YOU MISS IT